Monday 25 August 2014

Radiant Butterfly2

Radiant Butterfly 2


I used 8 x 8 card
I glued some white hammered card as the mat onto my card base.
I layered both the paper and the topper with purple card.
The topper had foam pads put on it to give that stand out look.
Then when all is in place i glued 2 purple velvet bows & 2 white velvet bows
near the points of the card.
Once they had dried i glued the silk flowers onto the centre of the bows.
I then glued the corner pieces on & the little butterflies into place.
Finally i placed a piece of purple card to the back of the sentiment and put onto the card.

All items except the sentiment came from the Radiant Butterflies collection & the embellishment box.
                                                                                     

1 comment: