Tuesday 7 October 2014

Happy Birthday Owl 1


My base card was a 6x6 card
From the Animal Magic Twit Twoo range
I choose my mat layer and slightly cut it down just to leave the edges showing
I found some blue corrugated card which has gone perfect for what i needed!!
I stuck it across the middle of the card then glued some of the blue sequin strip at the top and bottom.
I added sticky foam pads to the topper and sentiment and attached them to the card.
Finally i added the blue hearts in each corner and finished with an owl charm.
All embellishments came from the matching embellishment Twit Twoo pack.


 Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 

                                               

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the little owl charm.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete