Tuesday 17 June 2014

3D Flower Card

3D Flower Card

8 x 8 base card.
I used some 8x8 hammered card to which i added lilac organza across each corner
and on top  3 purple pearl gems.
I used a piece of purple and run it through my grand caliber with one of the large dies.
I very careful thread some more lilac organza ribbon around the card adding a slight twist to it.
The topper is from the Radiant Butterflies collection.
I used oval & scalloped oval dies which i alternated the dies taking them down in size to get the effect.
I the glued the first one to the card then used sticky foam pads to add height to the others.
I backed the Happy Birthday sentiment with purple card and fixed onto the bottom of the card to finish.
All items except the ribbon & gems are from Lelli-Bot Crafts  
Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 


3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the way that you have embossed / die-cut the topper to get the layered effect. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The topper is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda love the ribbon effect a very very pretty make

    ReplyDelete