Wednesday 18 June 2014

Fairy Wishes Card

Fairy Wishes Card

8 x 8 card base.
I matted some dark green mirri board to the card base.
I then used the white with green dots inside the packaging as a layer, i the added some of the black/green fixed glitter card to the centre of that.
The Fantasy Fairy topper was mounted onto the glitter card with sticky foam pads as well as the
Fairy Wishes sentiment.
The little butterflies have been cut out of the packaging too.
I attached the fairy charm with silicone glue.
The fairy came from the Fantasy Fairies embellishment pack.
Finally i added peel offs to the corners and either side of the topper.
I love this card it is stunning!! will try & get a better picture.

All items are from except the peel offs.

Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Linda, I think this is probably my favourite kit, great work hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love this kit too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda the dot paper really sets it off love the little fairy charm and really like the fairy image. Loving your choice of colours xx

    ReplyDelete