Tuesday 3 June 2014


Gothic Grunge Wedding Card

This was made on a 6 x 6 cards base.
I matted with silver mirri card then layered with one of the Gothic Grunge papers.
I then got a couple of hat pins & threaded & glued beads onto them
(I buy necklaces in charity shops and use the beads from them)
Then i added the feathers before placing the hat pins on top of them,
i put foam pads on the back of the Congratulations sentiment and fixed over the top of them.
I used the Jessica digi stamp which i made three of but just coloured the top one and stuck foam pads on the back
of all them which gave it some height.
I used my Promarkers : Ice Grey 1, 2, 3, 4& 5, Black, Poppy Red & the blender pen.
Finally i added the clear gems, pearl gems, a small silver ribbon,black bow on the back of the dress
& a little gothic cross.
All items to make this are from Lelli-Bot Crafts.

Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 

4 comments:

  1. Very different for a wedding card, well thought out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, a lot of thought has gone into this, love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is amazing. You have taken one of our Lelli-Bot Digi Images and used her totally in a way that I would never have thought of!
    Your backing in great and everything ties in together perfectly!

    It's great to have you on the team as a GDT :-) very much deserved

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments, i try to think outside the box!!! i could be making one thing and a totally train of thought will pop into my head for another card.My cards are like the famous saying....Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get!!! but its great fun seeing what i might get.xxx

    ReplyDelete